March 23rd, 2019, 01:30pm - 06:00pm
↗ Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
As part of a cycle of reflection initiated prior to the Prague Quadrennial 2019 about the scenography and profession of set designer, the Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 University organises, in partnership with ARTCENA, a Master Class based on the theme chosen for the realisation of the Schools pavilion : "Island, islet, refuge, survival".
Muriel Delamotte et Claire Chavanne, scenographers and professionals associated with the Institute of Theatrical Studies, invite key figures to discuss the theme of the island, a multiple territory addressed kaleidoscopically where mythical and plastic utopias confront each other, as well as historical and sociological reality :
- Pierre Caye , philosopher
- Evgenia Giannouri , Senior Lecturer in Film and Audiovisual Studies, Sorbonne Nouvelle, IRCAV
- Marta Ponsa , responsible for the cultural action of the Jeu de Paume
- Sylvie Skinazi , costume designer, visual artist
- Sébastien Thiéry , political scientist
This meeting is open to all, including teachers and students in scenography, as part of the project of the Schools pavilion at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
Amphi D03 (RC red building left on the way in)
13 rue de Santeuil 75005 Paris, metro Censier (line 7)
Online registration at: framaforms.org/master-class-230319-paris-3-1542129182